Saturday, May 16, 2020

May 11 - 15

Honors English 9

Week #7 of Distance Learning: May 11 - 15
  • Monday, 5/11: I can make my analysis essay stronger through feedback and revision.
    • Sign up for one-on-one essay conference w/Ms. Clemson
    • 10-minute Journaling or Creative Writing
  • Tuesday, 5/12: AP Human Geo Test Today -- No English Assignments
    • Go to one-on-one essay conference on Google Meet if you are scheduled for today
  • Wednesday, 5/13: I can make my analysis essay stronger through feedback and revision.
    • Work on essay; peer edit if possible
    • Go to one-on-one essay conference on Google Meet if you are scheduled for today
  • Thursday, 5/14: I can make my analysis essay stronger through feedback and revision.
    • Teacher Video - Tips for Improving Your RA Essay
    • Go to one-on-one essay conference on Google Meet if you are scheduled for today
    • Turn in Final Draft of RA Essay
  • Friday, 5/15: I can make rhetorical choices in order to persuade my target audience.
    • Teacher Video - Introduction to Final Rhetorical Analysis Project

Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment